<$BlogRSDUrl$>
AdSense Group : Gathering Q&A form Google AdSense Group And More AdSense Tips: I have an Adsense account with Google for my Blog. The same account adsense ads can I use for my other sites?

« Home | AdSense TIPS - Usefull tips for newbies » | Is AdSense Good For Your Small Business » | Moving To The Next Level With Adsense » | Adsense Tips - Make More Money With Your Web Site » | Adsense Secrets of the Experts » | One wonders if there are people making literally t... » | Traffic Adsense Money 3 Words That Could Change Yo... » | How to Increase Your Adsense Profits – And Use the... » | Top Five Alternatives To Google Adsense! » | Google AdSense Account Terminated - What Should Yo... »

I have an Adsense account with Google for my Blog. The same account adsense ads can I use for my other sites?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Q; I have an Adsense account with Google for my Blog. The same account adsense ads can I use for my other sites?



by coolgraphs

Google approved my Adsense account for my blog with blogger.com. I have few more sites of my own and few sites with free hosting compannies. Can I use same account to place adsense ads on these sites.Or Should I take permission from Google adsense programme before inserting Ads. When I applied for adsense accounts I only submitted one url of my blog at blogger.com. After that I created many blog urls with different content with same user name and passward. Can I add adsense ads on all of my blogs having different url references. Iam going through adsense terms and conditions. But Iam unable to trace answers to my doubts. It would be appreciated if anyone can answer the question. Thank you for your valuable time for going through. Regards.


Answer - by imisidro



YES. Once you are approved, you can put the Google Adsense code in any of your web properties - as long as you own the site.

From the Google Adsense Help Center https://www.google.com/support/adsense/b...

How do I add more sites to my account?

There's no need to open another account or notify us when you place the AdSense code on a new site. The ad code and search code generated through the guided steps on the AdSense Setup tab of your account are valid for any page in any site on which you want to display Google ads or an AdSense for search box. Simply add the code to your page source, and we'll automatically detect the new site.

To place the code on a new site, please follow the steps below:

To display Google ads:

Log in to your account at https://www.google.com/adsense
Click the AdSense Setup tab and choose AdSense for content as the product
Follow the guided steps to choose your ad type, format, color, and any additional options
Copy the ad code from the Your AdSense Code box
Paste the code into the appropriate page on your site

To display an AdSense for search box:

Log in to your account at https://www.google.com/adsense
Click the AdSense Setup tab and choose AdSense for search as the product
Follow the guided steps to choose your search type, search box, search results style, and any additional options
Copy the search code from the Your AdSense Code box
Paste the code into the appropriate page on your site
8:25 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

asshur :: permalink